Download Application Form
- All new applications for ordinary membership shall be proposed by an existing ordinary member and seconded by three other existing ordinary members;
- All new applications for associate membership shall be proposed by an existing ordinary or associate member and seconded by one other existing ordinary or associate member;
PROVIDED that if the applicant, proposer and seconders are companies, then the proposer and seconders shall not have common directors nor shareholders with the applicant.
- The application form shall be forwarded to the Secretary who shall, at the first convenient opportunity, submit to the Council for approval. The application form in found in Appendix 2.
- The Council shall at its discretion accept or reject any application without assigning any reason thereto.
- Every applicant whose application has been approved shall upon payment of the entrance fee be admitted as an ordinary member or associate member as the case may be of SOPPOA.
- The Secretary shall keep a membership register containing the following particulars of all its Members:
- In the case of an individual member: name, identity card number, date and place of birth, nationality, occupation, residential and business address, telephone numbers, date of admission and such other particulars as the Council may from time to time decide.
- In the case of a corporate member: name of company, company number, date and place of incorporation, registration and business address, telephone numbers, authorized and paid-up capital, name of directors and major shareholders.